¡Es viernes! It’s time for your weekend workout!
The theme of this week’s writing challenges and dictations is The Three Wise Men.
- A1: Waiting for the Three Wise Men
- A2: Three Kings’ Cake recipe
- B2: The Three Wise Men in Latin American countries
Want to give these exercises a try? Here’s our set of free dictations and writing challenges just for you!
A new set of self-marked Writing Challenges and Dictations are sent by email to Premium subscribers every week.
How does it work?
Writing challenges and dictations are self-scoring exercises, meaning that for each phrase you’ll be offered corrections to help you pinpoint your mistakes, but the marking is up to you!
Once you’re done, you can read and listen to the full text in Spanish, and also see a list of grammar topics covered in the exercise.
Remember if you want to kwiz any of the lessons again, you can add them to your notebook(s).
I’m a Premium subscriber, and I haven’t received my Weekend Workout Email
1. Check your Communication Preferences – you need to be opted in to “System communications.”
2. Check your spam/bulk mail folder and be sure to whitelist all @kwiziq.com email addresses.
Hey there! What topics would you like to see featured? Please share your suggestions with us!