Content and Language ManagerI'm a content and technical writer as well as a translator. On the language side I speak fluent French and have French nationality, have a great working knowledge of Italian (including lots of "parolaccie") but actually I'm also Spanish. I grew up bilingual in Oxford, attending regular English school followed by Spanish classes provided by the Spanish Ministry of Education. I completed my studies in London, Madrid and Paris.
I love languages (can you tell?) and I've worked in tech for over 15 years. Being part of the Kwiziq team means I get to work with a wonderful group of like-minded folk.
My adopted country is France, I have French nationality and I currently live in Paris. France provides amazing opportunities to indulge in my other passion: rock climbing!
Questions and Answers75
- Dictation exercise... - 8 December, 2019 - Answer
- Quiz sentence answer audios not working - 5 December, 2019 - Answer
- Weekend Workout missing a dictation exercise... - 4 December, 2019 - Answer
- My Score - 6 December, 2019 - Answer
- The English translation must be "the" family? The is not justification for translation la as mi. - 12 November, 2019 - Answer
- Test question for shui understanding system - this is a test question - 8 October, 2019 - Answer
- three times the same example in the green box - 13 September, 2019 - Answer
- Should English translation not be “the” work. - 13 September, 2019 - Answer
- ¿Un error...? - 9 September, 2019 - Answer
- A small typo... - 9 September, 2019 - Answer