Content and Language Manager
I'm a content and technical writer as well as an experienced translator and project manager.
I grew up bilingual English-Spanish in Oxford. In parallel to attending regular English school I followed the Spanish primary and secondary curriculum in classes organised by the Spanish Ministry of Education. I completed my studies in London, Madrid and Paris. I'm fluent in French and have a great working knowledge of Italian (including plenty of "parolaccie").
I love languages (can you tell?) and being part of the Kwiziq team means I get to work with a wonderful group of like-minded folk.
I also have French nationality and I currently live in Paris. My adopted country provides amazing opportunities to indulge in my other passion: rock climbing!
You can read my team interview here!
Questions and Answers99
- test question - 20 April, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Video Unavailable - 6 April, 2021 - Answer Answered
- A small typo... - 16 March, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Video Unavailable - 11 March, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Unable to watch video - 25 February, 2021 - Answer Answered
- computer error - 11 February, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Sound not working on one example - 9 February, 2021 - Answer Answered
- "Oviedo is a city in the north of Spain" was missing from the translation? - 3 February, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Incorrect word used in lesson above - 8 February, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Problem with "Play Audio" Button - 15 January, 2021 - Answer Answered