Content and Language Manager
I'm a content and technical writer as well as an experienced translator and project manager.
I grew up bilingual English-Spanish in Oxford. In parallel to attending regular English school I followed the Spanish primary and secondary curriculum in classes organised by the Spanish Ministry of Education. I completed my studies in London, Madrid and Paris. I'm fluent in French and have a great working knowledge of Italian (including plenty of "parolaccie").
I love languages (can you tell?) and being part of the Kwiziq team means I get to work with a wonderful group of like-minded folk.
I also have French nationality and I currently live in Paris. My adopted country provides amazing opportunities to indulge in my other passion: rock climbing!
You can read my team interview here!
Questions and Answers90
- Problem with "Play Audio" Button - 15 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Verb list Irregular verbs Vocabulary - missing Play All - 13 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Lee las oraciones. Decide si el verbo que se utilizará es LLAMARSE, SER, TENER, o VIVIR. Después, conjúgalo en la forma correcta. - 13 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Play All only includes Apprender - 13 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Correction needed in lesson - 12 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Order of objects after the verb. - 14 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- “Maths” is not an English word - 8 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- "the" not "they" - 19 December, 2020 - Answer Answered
- Kwiziq left out the word "it". - 19 December, 2020 - Answer Answered
- faulty links? - 10 December, 2020 - Answer Answered