Content and Language ManagerI'm a content and technical writer as well as a translator. On the language side I speak fluent French and have French nationality, have a great working knowledge of Italian (including lots of "parolaccie") but actually I'm also Spanish. I grew up bilingual in Oxford, attending regular English school followed by Spanish classes provided by the Spanish Ministry of Education. I completed my studies in London, Madrid and Paris.
I love languages (can you tell?) and I've worked in tech for over 15 years. Being part of the Kwiziq team means I get to work with a wonderful group of like-minded folk.
My adopted country is France, I have French nationality and I currently live in Paris. France provides amazing opportunities to indulge in my other passion: rock climbing!
Questions and Answers81
- Page layout malfunction - 24 March, 2020 - Answer
- Bad translation - 16 March, 2020 - Answer
- He will be very happy with us! Some inconsistencies in the hint and text. - 9 February, 2020 - Answer
- There is a problem that keeps happening randomly throughout the program - 2 January, 2020 - Answer
- English not making sense - 2 January, 2020 - Answer
- There is a typo in one of the headings - 29 December, 2019 - Answer
- In the last example, the audio is of the English sentence, not la oración española. - 13 December, 2019 - Answer
- Dictation exercise... - 8 December, 2019 - Answer
- Quiz sentence answer audios not working - 5 December, 2019 - Answer
- Weekend Workout missing a dictation exercise... - 4 December, 2019 - Answer