Language ConsultantI'm a content and technical writer as well as a translator. I speak fluent French, have a great working knowledge of Italian (including lots of "parolaccie") and I'm half-Spanish. I grew up bilingual in Oxford, attending regular English school followed by Spanish classes provided by the Spanish Ministry of Education. I completed my studies in London, Madrid and Paris.
I love languages (can you tell?) and I've worked in tech for 15 years now. Being part of the Kwiziq team means I get to work with a wonderful group of like-minded folk.
My adopted country is France, I have French nationality and I currently live in Paris. France provides amazing opportunities to indulge in my other passion: rock climbing!
Questions and Answers42
- The voice-over was drowned out by the orchestra - 19 April, 2019 - Answer
- Tiny typo in B2 focus test: - 18 April, 2019 - Answer
- la “g” en “siglo” e la “e” al fin del “tiene” no están obvio y no están obvio las churrerías y los "con" no están claro - 19 April, 2019 - Answer
- Entonces, Inma, después del beso tenia muchos hijos? LOL no en verdad, la palabra "guapo" suena "wapo" y "cumplir" suena "cumplí". - 19 April, 2019 - Answer
- guapo - 19 April, 2019 - Answer