Marketing, French Expert
I'm thrilled to be Kwiziq's Language & Marketing Coordinator. I've been teaching online since '99, and am passionate about language, travel, and cooking. I speak fluent French, conversational Spanish, some Greek and Italian, and a bit of Darija (Moroccan Arabic).
I'm American by birth and a permanent ex-pat by choice - freelancing made it possible to travel extensively and live in several countries before settling permanently in Guadeloupe.
Want to know more? Read my team interview!
Questions and Answers9
- Good morning. Thanks for your positive words. They help. - 21 May, 2020 - Answer Answered
- Weird translation of proponer un brindis - 26 February, 2020 - Answer Answered
- I need my lessons and quizzes to increase in difficulty - 19 December, 2019 - Answer Answered
- English grammar error - 18 November, 2019 - Answer Answered
- A bit more info please. - 12 July, 2019 - Answer Answered
- Personal A can't find the lesson - 10 July, 2019 - Answer Answered
- Do you use para if you using a time? For example: Tengo que terminar los informes para a las cinco. Sounds strange... - 24 January, 2019 - Answer Answered
- How do I create an account for teachers? - 17 August, 2018 - Answer Answered
- When would you use "este" instead of "esto" since they are both masculine and singular? - 6 November, 2017 - Answer Answered