Spanish ExpertI am Spanish from green northern Spain (Vitoria). I've been living in London for a couple of years and working as an MFL teacher in a secondary school. I've loved languages since I was a teenager and I've also lived and worked as a Spanish teacher in France.
Questions and Answers93
- Les defendía. Why les and not los... is it not a direct object pronoun? Thank you - 21 June, 2019 - Answer
- Time markers - imperfecto vs indefinido - 6 January, 2019 - Answer
- continuation - 6 January, 2019 - Answer
- Translation re parents and twins - 6 January, 2019 - Answer
- a lot of vs. lots of Mucho vs. Muchos - 6 January, 2019 - Answer