Hello, I am Ana; I was born in Salamanca in Spain, grew up in Madrid, l have lived in London, São Paulo and now I live in Lisbon. I speak Spanish, Portuguese and English.
Teaching languages and helping marketing agencies to produce content and translations (English/Spanish and Portuguese/Spanish) over the last seven years has been an incredible opportunity to do what I love - discover new cultures and languages, communicate and share with others.
My other passion is the arts; I studied Arts and Entertainment Management in London and Interior Design and Art History in Madrid.
And I am thrilled to be part of the Kwiziq Spanish team as a Spanish language expert.
Read my team interview here!
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education. PGCE. Universidad Complutense. Madrid.
- Arts and Entertainment Management (MA). University of London.
- Interior Design (BA). School Arts and Crafts. Madrid.
- Art History (BA). Universidad Complutense. Madrid.
- Brazilian Culture and Portuguese Language Certificate. FAAP. São Paulo.
- Digital Marketing Certificate.The Digital Garage. Google. London
Over seven years of experience working as a Spanish language expert developing tasks such as copywriting, proofreading, translating and teaching in the field of education, marketing, and art in the UK, Brazil, Spain and Portugal.
- Spanish language expert and digital content creator at Kwiziq.
- Spanish marketing content creation, research and translation (English to Spanish and Portuguese to Spanish) at Box 1824 and AKA. Brazil.
- Spanish translator supervisor QUAKE. Portugal.
- Private Spanish tuition for executives in the UK and Spain.